Whatever the amount of your gift to the FGM be assured that, year after year, it will contribute to the well-being and vitality of the Greater Montréal community. Our goal is to simply offer you all the flexibility you need to create the fund that best suits you.
Many ways to give
- You can contribute to an existing fund or create your own endowment fund.
- You have the choice of giving now or, for example, arranging a bequest donation.
- The FGM accepts cash donations, equity securities, life insurance policies, RRSPs, RRIFs, and other types of donations.
A sustainable gift for the community
Your commitment will always live on, since the capital from an endowment fund is protected in perpetuity. Only the income is distributed to local charitable organizations.
A significant impact
The depth of our community roots allows us to identify issues and challenges. Thus, we can help you choose an organization, a cause, or a field that you take to heart. By opting for the FGM’s Grants Program funds, you know that your gift will contribute to meet the most urgent needs in our region.
More on the types of funds
For more information about the Foundation of Greater Montreal, or to make a donation, contact Hélène Latreille, Director Major Gifts and Planned Giving:
- By phone: 514 866-0808 ext. 106
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest assured that any action you take will be kept strictly confidential.
“Thanks to this fund, we truly feel we will build something which, over time, will have a genuine, longstanding impact on our community.”
– Harrison Family