Mécénat Réussite Autochtones Program
The Foundation of Greater Montréal (FGM) is pleased to announce the launch of the Mécénat Réussite Autochtones private matching grant program for organizations working in the education sector with indigenous populations.
To be eligible for this program your organization must meet the following four criteria:
- Be a registered charity with Canada Revenue Agency that operates in Quebec in the education sector with Indigenous populations
- Be eligible for the Placement Réussite program (Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur)
- Have created or will create a philanthropic fund (minimal term of 90 days) with the Foundation of Greater Montréal, as required by Placement Réussite program
- File and send a matching grant application to the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur as per the Placement Réussite” program.
- If the organization deposits two (2) amounts of $16,666,* in its philanthropic fund at the FGM, the FGM will distribute a matching grant of $16,666 in the organization’s fund. Therefore, the organization will be able to use the total amount of $49,998 to apply for a matching grant from the Placement Réussite program in view of receiving a total matching grant of $99,996. Since the program offers a 200% matching ratio, the organization could have a total of $149,994 in its fund.
* The amounts deposited by the organization must be composed of eligible donations or contributions received since April 1, 2016, as defined by the Placement Réussite program.
- Mécénat Réussite Autochtones matching grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis (deposits of donations into the philanthropic fund).
For more information, please contact Charlène Petit at 514-866-0808, extension 104, or by email at email@example.com